Chocolate Pudding for Baby Shower Party
The mother-to-be best friend is chocolate? Then a creamy chocolate pudding is a dessert she’ll enjoy the best during her baby shower party!
To make 3-4 servings you will need:
- 2 cups of whole milk
- 40 ml of heavy cream
- 50 g of grated dark chocolate
- 1 tablespoon of rice flour
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon of corn starch
- 1/2 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- Combine sugar, cocoa, cornstarch and rice flour in a medium saucepan. Place over medium heat, and stir in milk.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until the pudding thickens. Stir in the chocolate and the heavy cream. After it has the right consistency of pudding, turn the heat off and add vanilla and whisk until well blended.
- Pour into dessert dishes. Serve warm or let it cool at room temperature and then refrigerate until serving.