Easter Hand Print Egg Holder
Easter is coming!
An exciting way to turn your child handprint into an Easter decoration.
What you need:
- Yellow and orange paint
- Coloured cardstock
- Egg carton
- Drawing paper
- Cut the bottoms off your egg carton to create an egg holder. Let your child paint it with orange or yellow. Set aside to dry.
- Dip your child’s hand in the yellow paint and press it on the white paper to create handprint image. Set aside to dry.
- Cut out handprints, and glue an egg holder to the centre of each. Allow drying.
- Cut coloured cardstock into squares and fold over to create place card.
- Glue the handprint to the card, and write your guest names on each.
Your guests will love this handmade presentation!