Looking radiant after pregnancy
Waking up in the morning with puffy, tired eyes and dry skin is a clear indication of stress, exhaustion, and a long night with little sleep. Most moms have skin problems after their pregnancy, primarily as a result of hormonal changes, stress, and sleep deprivation, all of which aggravate the problem and encourage the formation of dark spots, dry skin, and dark circles.
The majority of women don't really have time to care for their skin. Their way of life has changed, and they are constantly preoccupied with motherhood. Nonetheless, every woman should make time to pamper herself.
There are some quick fixes that can help you look refreshed and like you've had a good night's sleep:
- The best way to treat puffy eyes is to apply a cool compress for 10 minutes. You can use this technique in the morning while feeding your baby! You can also use a cucumber slice or a cold, wet tea bag.
- Use a gentle cleanser to wash your face twice a day. You should not scrub your face. Follow a daily routine of cleansing, toning and moisturizing your face.
- Drink plenty of water (around 8 to 9 cups per day). According to researchers, if you stay hydrated, your skin will look less tired even if you haven't slept all night.
- Consume a diet high in fruits and vegetables, particularly those high in vitamin B2.
- A little concealer won't hurt. It makes you look younger and conceals dark circles.
- There are foundations creams for every skin tone and type on the market. You can use one to conceal your skin's flaws and look radiant in the morning.
- Avoid the sun and use sunscreen whenever you take your baby for a walk.
- Before going to bed, use an intense moisturizer. During the night, your skin will absorb it.
It is always best to seek the advice of a dermatologist, who will prescribe you a cream to help you combat these flaws. The good news is that your body will stop producing melanin in high quantities after childbirth, reducing the development of black spots.
Take care of your skin and don't feel bad about taking a few minutes for yourself!