Summer Pregnancy Must-Haves
If you’re going through your pregnancy in summer, we will give you the secret of surviving! Here is a list of your summer pregnancy must-haves; with these items your summer will be simply perfect:
- A fan! As much as it can sound funny, you won’t survive without something that fans you and helps you to cool down during the hot summer days.
- Forget about pants! Believe me you won’t want to deal with them during the hot summer days. The best wardrobe for a pregnant woman during summer is a dress, long or short, just anything with short sleeves or no sleeves at all.
- Don’t think that if you’re pregnant you won’t need a bathing suit! Using a big T-shirt and shorts is a total regret!
- Water, water, and water! Drinking a lot of water is the most essential thing for a pregnant woman especially in summer. Buy re-usable water bottles and take them everywhere you go.
- Find a pair of comfortable supportive sandals; your life changes when your shoes are comfortable!
- Never run out of fresh fruits during summer when you’re pregnant; they’re good and refreshing!
- Last but not least, skip cooking in the summer! Either grill out, or go out. Overheating in your kitchen won’t bring you any good.