Summer Pregnancy Tips
If you’re going through your pregnancy in summer, then here is the secret list of your summer must-haves tips; with these tips your summer will be more manageable:
- Forget about pants! Believe me you don’t want to deal with them during the hot summer days. The best wardrobe for a pregnant woman during summer is a dress, long or short, just anything with short sleeves or no sleeves at all.
- Don’t think that if you’re pregnant you won’t need a bathing suit! Using a big T-shirt and shorts is a total regret!
- Water, water, and water! Drinking a lot of water is the most essential thing for a pregnant woman especially in summer. Buy re-usable water bottles and take them everywhere you go.
- Find a pair of comfortable supportive sandals of flip flop; your life changes when your feet feel comfortable!
- Never run out of fresh fruits during summer when you’re pregnant; they’re good and refreshing!
- Skip cooking hot meals in the summer! Either grill out, or opt for fresh ingredients. Overheating in your kitchen won’t bring you any good.
- A fan or an AC unit! As much as it can sound funny, you won’t survive without something that cools you down and helps you during the hot summer days.
- Last but not least, always listen to your body. If you feel overheated, dizzy, lightheaded or nauseous, find a cool spot, drink plenty of water and stay in the shade.