We are surrounded by a colourful world creating infinite stimulating thoughts and actions for our little ones.
This amazing toy is the perfect introduction to colours thanks to its simple form of learning. It is designed to teach your child new skills. It will help your child recognize, identify and match colours.
Children can recognize the colours before actually being able to name them. So frequently, name the colours you see within the activity while trying every time to focus on one at a time.
Colour recognition is a gradual process. Children will grasp the concept when ready.
- This toy will allow the child to build the visual perception and thinking skills as well as memory skills.
- Children can also work their fine motor skills when picking up the balls and putting them back at the right place.
- Counting skills also can be learnt for older children.
- Developing the imagination of the children is also in motion with this toy, while playing with it as an open-ended toy the child can imagine the balls being rocks inside the jungle or plums inside the kitchen or even tiny planets in a spatial game.
- This cognitive skill can be learnt whenever your child is ready. It is usually the case at 18 months plus when the child is able to grasp the concept of colours.
- Older children can also use this board to acquire counting skills and for open-ended play.
- Board made from Natural Pine solid wood with 9 holes of different rainbow colours
- Dimension 30*30 cm with round edges for safety
- Hand-painted 9 wooden large balls with matching rainbow colours
- Water-based, non-toxic, eco and baby-friendly paint
- Smooth finishing for a wonderful experience
Send us your Child's Name or nickname in the designated box on top so we can add it to the ball
Made in Lebanon by Wood Wonders